The Only US FAR Part 121 Operator Caribbean Based
Seeking Multi-Engine Land ATP Pilots
Fly with an elite group of pilots…
connecting families and friends throughout the Caribbean.
Imagine flying over beautiful vistas every day and come home to a beach.
Seaborne Airlines, the only American Airlines, Delta, and Jet Blue affiliate in the Caribbean is a FAA Part 121 operator. We are currently looking for First Officers for our Saab340B fleet and Twin Otter Dehavilland DHC-6 aircraft on floats. With 17 destinations, we operate among the world’s most beautiful islands; Anguilla, Antigua, Dominica, the Dominican Republic, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Nevis, Puerto Rico, St. Croix, St. Kitts, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Tortola.
- $12,000 Sign-Up Bonus ($4,000 at IOE and $2,000 after 1 year of service and $6,000 after 3 years of service)
- 24 Years operating
- Headquartered in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Guaranteed 13 days off to aid commutability
- 75 hours guaranteed
- Low time to Captain
- Per diems
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage
- Travel benefits
- 401K with a % company match available
- $200 Annual uniform allowance
- 2 weeks vacation first two years
- Paid Holidays
Qualified applicants must upload completed, hand signed application.