Destination: Vieques, PR
Fly Seaborne to Vieques to/from San Juan !
Did you know that Vieques is a proud member of the TOP TEN Traveler’s Choice awards?
Seaborne flies to the beautiful island of Vieques from San Juan and our fares are as low as $59 One Way!
Taxes included • Seats are limited • Conditions Apply
Daily Flights except Tuesdays
SAN JUAN TO VIEQUES
VIEQUES TO SAN JUAN
- The largest aircraft flying into Vieques – 17 passengers!
- Flights from San Juan International Airport
- The only airline with TWO pilots and TWO engines for your safety
Flights to Vieques are offered daily from San Juan (except Tuesdays) on the Seaborne airport service, a deHavilland Twin Otter DHC-6 plane that accommodates up to 17 passengers. The Seaborne aircraft is the most luxurious plane currently flying to Vieques – in addition to being the largest, it also has plenty of legroom, large panoramic windows, and air-conditioning.
- San Juan to Vieques: 25 minutes, 70 miles
- St. Croix to Vieques: 25 minutes, 73 miles
Antonio Rivera Rodriguez Airport (VQS)
Seaborne Airlines operates its airport operation from the only airport on the island of Vieques, the Antonio Rivera Rodriguez Airport. The airport is located on the north side of Vieques. There is plenty of parking, a taxi stand, wi-fi, and a snack bar that is located just outside the main building.
Activities and Attractions on Vieques
Featured Attraction: Fort Conde de Mirasol
Looming high over the town of Isabel Segunda, the Fort Conde de Mirasol is the most visited tourist attraction in Vieques. The fort dates back to the mid-1800 when it was built by the Spanish to defend Vieques against incoming attacks from pirates and other European powers
- Read The New York Times article '36 Hours on Vieques", February 2010.
- See The New York Times photo slideshow of recent Vieques images.
- Download the brochure about the Vieques National Wildlife Refuge.
- Vieques Events - monthly magazine and website