TRAVEL ADVISORIES THROUGHOUT SILVER | SEABORNE NETWORKS
CHANGING OR CANCELLING YOUR FLIGHT
Due to the abundant call volume during this challenging time we ask that you wait until within 72 hours of your confirmed flight or if prior to confirmed travel, the desired flight date, to contact the Reservation Call Center. The schedules are constantly being evaluated and updated for cancellations and changes due to the situation so please wait until closer to travel.
If you booked with a travel agency or on a third-party site, please contact them for help. Thank you for your patience.
MAY 15, 2020 • MASKS ARE REQUIRED
Beginning May 15, 2020, all Silver and Seaborne passengers must wear face coverings (including masks, bandanas, scarves, or other forms of face protection) in the airports we serve and when in flight.
The mask requirement includes time during check-in, boarding, in-flight, and deplaning. Young children who are not able to maintain a face covering on their own are exempt from this policy, as are individuals with qualifying health reasons or disabilities.
This requirement is part of the airline’s ongoing commitment to prioritizing customer and team member well-being in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Always remember to avoid travel if you are showing symptoms of respiratory illness or traveling from a restricted area.
Please see the following helpful links from the CDC regarding face covering recommendations and how to make your own:
Face Covering Recommendation
Additional information regarding COVID-19 and Travel:
IF YOU ARE SICK: We want to provide the healthiest experience as possible for all our passengers. If you are ill, please stay home. Considering the rapid spread seen with the Coronavirus, there’s an increased risk that you would compromise the health of individuals around you. Check the latest information at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) page for Travelers
Thank you in advance for following this requirement. At Silver | Seaborne, the health and safety of our passengers and our employees is priority number one.
FLIGHT DISRUPTIONS DUE TO COVID-19
Silver | Seaborne is aware that government mandates have resulted in restrictions on air travel due to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Unfortunately, many of the restrictions will result in flight cancellations, and we sincerely regret any inconvenience created by the travel disruptions.
ANGUILLA • AXA
- All flights suspended and airport is closed until May 31st pending government approval
- For Anguilla Covid-19 information available here
ANTIGUA • ANU
- For Antigua Covid-19 information available here
CULEBRA CPX • VIEQUES VQS
- Please go to Vieques Air link for updates
DOMINICA • DOM
- All flights suspended and airport be closed until May 31st pending government approval
- For Dominica Covid-19 information available here
ST KITTS • SKB
- All flights suspended and airport be closed until June 14th pending government approval
- For St Kitts Covid-19 information available here
ST MAARTEN • SXM
- All flight suspended and airport is closed until June 1st pending government approval
- For St Maarten Covid-19 information available here
SAN JUAN • SJU
The safety of all Puerto Rican residents, our employees at SJU, and all visitors to our Island is our utmost priority as we work together to minimize the spread of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Given how rapidly COVID-19 is spreading globally, due diligence is needed across all crucial ports of entry and exit to the United States to mitigate further contamination.
Passengers, please be prepared for brief verbal screening or temperature check as applicable at the baggage claim/exit area as part of a newly enhanced health screening measure at SJU. Any passenger who meets initial screening criteria will be subject to a secondary screening process.
You may direct any questions to Puerto Rico Health Department and/or National Guard personnel at the airport.
SANTIAGO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC • STI
- All flights suspended and airports will be closed until June 1st pending government approval
- For Dominican Republic Covid-19 information available here
TORTOLA, BVI • EIS
- All flights suspended and airport will be closed until June 1st pending government approval.
- For BVI Covid-19 information available here
USVI, ST CROIX • STX • ST THOMAS • STT
Passengers, please be prepared for brief verbal screening or temperature check as applicable at the exit area as part of a newly enhanced health screening measure at STT and STX. Any passenger who meets initial screening criteria will be subject to a secondary screening process.
- Airport operating a limited Flight Schedule – please check Silverairways.com
- Seaplane operating a limited Flight Schedule- please check seaborneairlines.com
- For USVI Covid-19 information available here
- St. Croix Airport will begin closing daily at 4PM
- St. Thomas Airport is closing daily at 4PM
Thank you for your continued patience as we work together through this unprecedented situation.
LINKS TO ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS