TRAVEL ADVISORIES THROUGHOUT SILVER | SEABORNE NETWORKS
CHANGING OR CANCELLING YOUR FLIGHT
Due to the abundant call volume during this challenging time we ask that you wait until within 72 hours of your confirmed flight or if prior to confirmed travel, the desired flight date, to contact the Reservation Call Center. The schedules are constantly being evaluated and updated for cancellations and changes due to the situation so please wait until closer to travel.
If you booked with a travel agency or on a third-party site, please contact them for help. Thank you for your patience.
FLIGHT DISRUPTIONS DUE TO COVID-19
Silver | Seaborne is aware that government mandates have resulted in restrictions on air travel due to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Unfortunately, many of the restrictions will result in flight cancellations, and we sincerely regret any inconvenience created by the travel disruptions.
ANGUILLA • AXA
- All flights suspended and airport is closed until April 6th pending government approval
- For Anguilla Covid-19 information available here
ANTIGUA • ANU
- All flights suspended indefinitely
- For Antigua Covid-19 information available here
CULEBRA CPX • VIEQUES VQS
- Please go to Vieques Air link for updates
DOMINICA • DOM
- All flights suspended and airport be closed until April 4th pending government approval
- For Dominica Covid-19 information available here
ST KITTS • SKB
- All flights suspended and airport be closed until April 8th pending government approval
- For St Kitts Covid-19 information available here
ST MAARTEN • SXM
- All flight suspended and airport is closed until April 15th pending government approval
- For St Maarten Covid-19 information available here
SAN JUAN • SJU
The safety of all Puerto Rican residents, our employees at SJU, and all visitors to our Island is our utmost priority as we work together to minimize the spread of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Given how rapidly COVID-19 is spreading globally, due diligence is needed across all crucial ports of entry and exit to the United States to mitigate further contamination.
Passengers, please be prepared for brief verbal screening or temperature check as applicable at the baggage claim/exit area as part of a newly enhanced health screening measure at SJU. Any passenger who meets initial screening criteria will be subject to a secondary screening process.
You may direct any questions to Puerto Rico Health Department and/or National Guard personnel at the airport.
SANTIAGO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC • STI
- All flights suspended and airports will be closed until April 12th pending government approval
- For Dominican Republic Covid-19 information available here
TORTOLA, BVI • EIS
- All flights suspended and airport will be closed until April 2nd pending government approval.
- For BVI Covid-19 information available here
USVI, ST CROIX • STX • ST THOMAS • STT
- Airport operating a limited Flight Schedule – please check Silverairways.com
- Seaplane operating a limited Flight Schedule- please check seaborneairlines.com
- For USVI Covid-19 information available here
- St. Thomas Airport is closing daily at 5PM
Thank you for your continued patience as we work together through this unprecedented situation.
LINKS TO ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS