Welcome to Seaborne Airlines SeaMiles program. As valued customers, Seaborne offers frequent flyers more than just a great flight. Your miles are redeemable for travel to any of our 17 airports throughout the Caribbean. Register today to start earning your miles.
Redeeming Your SeaMiles For Travel
To redeem your SeaMiles for travel, please send your request to email@example.com or call 1-787-946-7800. Please allow 24 hours or less for a response or confirmation. To expedite your request please provide the following information:
- Your 8 digit account number
- Name as it appears on your SeaMiles account
- If the traveler is not the SeaMiles account holder, please provide the full name as it appears on their passport
- Date of birth
- Date and time of travel
- Departure and destination cities
- Phone and email contactre and destination cities
- Phone and email contact
- 14 day advanced booking
- Bookings done after 14 days will incur a service fee of $25.00US for a one way redemption or $50.00US for a round trip redemption
- Redemption done for individuals other than the account holder will incur a $15.00US fee per passenger
- Applicable taxes do apply. This amount varies depending on the destination and are due at the time of booking
- Black out dates apply
2017 Seaborne SeaMiles Blackout Dates
- St. Croix Agrifest February 17-20,2017
- St. Thomas Carnival April 28-May 2, 2017
- Independence Day July 1-5, 2017
- Thanksgiving November 23-28, 2017
- Christmas/Carnival/Three Kings December 23 to January 9, 2018
SeaMiles bookings are not permitted on these specific dates.
Please leave a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Canceled SeaMiles Bookings
If you book a reservation using your SeaMiles and it is cancelled you will incur a $35.00US rebooking fee. The miles will not be returned back to your account but instead will be held under your original confirmation number. Please retain your confirmation number to give to the reservation agent when you are ready to rebook.
No-Show SeaMiles Bookings
Reservations that are not canceled that results in a no-show will automatically forfeit the full amount of the miles applied to the booking. It is of great importance that you cancel your itinerary at least 4 hours prior to your departure time to avoid penalty.
If a passenger arrives later than 45 minutes prior to flight departure, they will incur a NO SHOW
Accumulation Of SeaMiles
To receive automatic credit to your SeaMiles account for your flights, you must enter your account number each time you book a new itinerary. If you are having trouble adding your number, please contact our Reservations Department and an agent can assist you. Remember the number must be entered before the departure of your flight. Please take note of the following:
- The amount of miles earned depends on the fare class booked
- By clicking on the “SEAMILES” tab, you can log into your account and check your mileage balance by entering your account number and personal password at Seaborneairlines.com.
- If you forgot to enter your account number and have already traveled you will have 7 business days to contact us to have your account credited.