Fly The Seaborne Seaplane
Become a very important part of an island community…
Fly family, friends and business colleagues to and from St. Croix and St. Thomas.
Enjoy the view all day and be home in time for dinner.
Pilot- First Officer-Twin Otter
Job Status: Full Time Location: Christiansted, USVI
- Must have MES Commercial*
- Must be qualified to work for a Part 121 airline. Requirements to include flight time and age must be met.
- Hold a first class medical
- Must be able to read, write, and fluently speak the English language
- Must hold a United States passport
- Great customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Promote and foster a safe and secure operating environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available
- Pay is based on a 75 flight hours per month guarantee
- Guaranteed 13 days off a month to aid commutability
- Two weeks vacation the first two years
- Paid Holidays
- Upgrade is based on individual performance and operational necessity. Average upgrade time is 1.5 – 2 years
- $200 annual uniform allowance
- 401k with a % company match available
- Per diem $1.75 per hr after 9hrs
- Seaborne provides accommodations and weekly per diem during training
Either Sign On Bonus OR Seaplane Scholarship** available:
- Sign On Bonus for candidates with MES ATP
$12,000 ($4,000 at check ride and $2,000 after 1 year of service and $6,000 after 3 years of service)
- Up to $25,000 Seaplane Scholarship** is available to assist with remaining training hours to obtain MES ATP. Qualified candidates must have MES Commercial and sign 2 year training contract.
To be considered for interview pool, candidates must complete, hand sign and upload all pages of the Seaborne Airlines application.