San Juan Luis Munoz Marin International Airport
- We recommend to arrive for check in at least 2 hours prior to departure.
- If you need additional assistance, please arrive earlier than 2 hours.
- An additional TSA check point is at Terminal A ( JetBlue Terminal)
PASSENGERS FLYING TO CULEBRA AND VIEQUES CHECKING IN REQUIREMENTS
- Please check in at the Vieques Air Link Counter and Gate.
PASSENGER CHECK IN REQUIREMENTS
- Seaborne asks all passengers to Arrive at required times. Boarding Priority is first come first serve flight loading based upon approximately 175 lbs. per person and 30 lbs. of baggage. Late arrival put passengers at risk for losing their place on the flight
- Seaborne Airlines requires passengers 18 years and older to provide a state or federal government issued ID at check-in (Driver’s License, Birth Certificate or Passport is accepted)
- Failure of a passenger to adhere to the following time requirements may result in the cancellation of the passenger’s reservation, seat assignments and forfeiture of payment
- FOR AIRPORT TRAVEL
- Recommended check-in time is 2 hours with flight closes 45 minutes prior to flight departure
- All Passengers must be checked in and at boarding gate forty-five (45) minutes prior to the scheduled or posted aircraft departure time
- AIRPORT FLIGHTS BETWEEN ST. CROIX AND ST. THOMAS: It is recommended that all passengers arrive at the airport no less than (60) sixty minutes prior to departure. Flight closes 45 minutes prior to departure
FOR SEAPLANE TRAVEL
- FLIGHTS BETWEEN ST. CROIX AND ST. THOMAS: It is recommended that all passengers arrive at the airport no less than (60) sixty minutes prior to departure. Flight closes 20 minutes prior to departure
- All passengers must be checked in and present at the boarding gate area ready to board their flight no later than twenty (20) minutes prior to the scheduled or posted aircraft departure time
- Passengers not in the boarding area by the required time prior to scheduled departure are subject to cancellation
- First passengers loading the aircraft may exceed planning limits leaving less weight available for those who are last to check-in. The weather or other flight planning conditions may also require more fuel, further limiting weight available for those who check-in last. While Seaborne makes all efforts to ensure all of our Passengers and their luggage arrive at their destination together, those who arrive after the recommended times and/or with excess luggage allowance stand the chance of being denied boarding or bumped. Passengers who are denied boarding due to weight and balance issues and arrive prior to flight close will be re-accommodated at no expense on the next available flight