Request a Seaborne Charter Flight
Whenever you want to fly in the Caribbean, we help bring people together. Seaborne is one of the largest Caribbean regional airlines flying out of the Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport in San Juan, Puerto Rico. (SJU), serving 12 destinations throughout the region.
Seaborne Charters offer a unique, premium service to leisure and corporate traveler, focused on attention to detail. Our flights are designed to meet the demand to popular destinations, group travel or to accommodate a special occasion.
Experience The Benefits Of Seaborne Charters
- Customized travel schedules to meet your requirements
- Departures from airport terminals or private FBO’s/private facility
- Impeccable Safety record, private, efficient and first class customer service
- A fleet of 2 different aircraft to meet your needs
Seaborne Groups Is your team or group not quite big enough for a charter? No problem! We also offer group rates.
- A minimum of 8 passengers is required in order to qualify for a group rate.
- NON REFUNDABLE deposit of $50.00 per passenger due 1 working day after executed contract, so we may proceed with holding seats for this group.
- Please be advised, for any changes, there is a fee of $50 per instance (per passenger, per date, per scheduled time).
For group travel inquires, please email: email@example.com
- Twin Otter Seaplane with the maximum capacity of 12 seats. Servicing USVI Seaplane bases. (SSB and SPB)
- Saab 340B with the maximum capacity of 34 seats with in-flight service available. Charter cost will be based on total aircraft seats.
If you are interested in booking a charter, please submit the following form.*
Or email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Some Restrictions Apply
- Final times and dates are subject to aircraft, crew, and airport availability
- Some routes will require local government authorization
- Some destinations are capacity restricted based on weight and balance limitations
- Departure from a private FBO/facility is subject to local authorities approval