Seaborne welcomes partnerships with travel agencies throughout the Caribbean. From discounted fares to group rates, all is available for Seaborne’s exciting destinations. Please contact the following departments and a Seaborne representative will be happy to assist you:
For reservations or travel agents issues:
For customer complaints and inquires:
For group requests:
- A minimum of 8 passengers is required in order to qualify for group rate.
- NON REFUNDABLE deposit of $50.00 per passenger due 1 working day after executed contract, so we may proceed with holding seats for this group.
- Please be advised, for any changes, there is a fee of $50 per instance (per passenger, per date, per scheduled time).
For baggage information and assistance:
Email: 787-726-6063 email@example.com
Travel Agent Rates
- Fares are based on One Way (OW) trip
- Fares are without charges and taxes
- Fares are subject to change
- G Inventory must be available
- Reservation request must be submitted up to 30 days in advance
- Allow Travel agent desk, one week for approval and processing
- Reservation must be paid during the next 24hrs or will be canceled
- Discount available only for two (2) travel agents per flight
- If flights get oversold, Travel Agent can be asked to give up their seats-no compensation provided
- Travel agent discounted tickets are not valid for voluntary or involuntary compensation, and will be accommodated on the next flight available
- Once the ticket is issued and Travel agent requests a refund a penalty charge of $25.00 applies, per traveler on the same reservation
- Discount offered with valid IATA card — No exceptions
2017-2018 Black Out Dates Apply
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with proper documentation.